Joint Fuji weld-on propeller shaft spline pieces (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
eurasiaoverland.com
Hi All

I'm doing a ground-up restoration of my BJ60 and have found that the front, and possibly rear spline shafts on the propeller shafts (tailshafts / driveshafts depending on your dialect) are worn. The propeller shaft assemblies are no longer in production the only renewal option that I can see (short of taking a gamble buying used shafts) are the weld-on spline shafts that Joint Fuji list (and show photographs of) in their catalogue. I imagine any decent driveline shop would be able to weld them onto my old shafts.

Has anyone purchased these from Joint Fuji? I know there are suppliers in the US who can order Joint Fuji stuff.

Thanks

EO

Yes

1C4DA98B-9CBF-4B3E-9094-C710D033BC38.jpeg

Hey, that looks great. Did you use a new Joint Fuji slide yoke (looks like it) or run with the original? I have a feeling my slide yokes are fine and it is the spline shafts that are worn (front and rear yokes feel the same slop on front and rear splines, which are worn to different degrees).

Thanks!

Last edited:
yes. This is their 10" long-slip version. I am considering using these even when the long slip isn't needed because the spline length is so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom