Joining the 37" Club

Visit site
That's $308.99/ea plus $100 shipping. Pretty good for 37's :D

That's a smoking deal. How did you work that out?!?:lol::flipoff2:

Who did you end up buying them from and what kinda warranty did you get (if any)?

Welcome to the club! I understand that you want to be like me, but this is getting a little creepy. First you painted your Cruiser green, now the tires... :flipoff2:

I can't find the "This thread is useless without pics" smiley?!?:frown:

Visit site
Are they going to make you drive faster?;):p:rolleyes:

I can't drive faster unless it's downhill. "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can" has proven precious little help so far :D

I just want to do 70, that's all, don't need to be running around on soft 37's any faster than that...

Last edited:
Visit site
Ordered the ProRock 60's with it? :D

Not until I leaf the rear and 3-link the front :hillbilly:

Although staring down a front end job before too long does get one thinking about such things in a hurry :D

I think I'll stick to a light right foot upgrade some axle shafts, and take my chances. Not a daily driver, so front end wear isn't a huge thing...

Visit site
That's a smoking deal. How did you work that out?!?:lol::flipoff2:

truckaddons.com - nobody else could find them (well, I only called 4WP who wanted $1,540 to get a set out of Texas and Discount Tire was starting at $355/ea with no availability timeframe they could get for me in 2 days). Cost to ship them was same as I would have paid in local taxes, so no brainer.

Great price, thanks for the lead. My 35" Toyos were almost that much :rolleyes:

Visit site
Congrats! 37s seem so much better than 35s. My stock weight 96 on 37s has better getup than my weighted down 97 on 35s, both with stock gears.

Good luck getting them balanced though! $:crybaby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom