Joined the club today - 2021 LC 200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone. After literally years of browsing this forum, buying other cars and eventually wondering why i didn’t bite the bullet for a LC, I am thrilled to officially announced that I am now part of the 200 club with my purchase this morning of this amazing 2021 LC. I initially was after a HE but after checking out this base with black interior I just fell in love with it. No regrets at all and over the moon. It’s getting muddy at Thanksgiving!!

I do owe many of you including Eric Sarjeant a big thank you for your expertise, time and guidance in many forms (I didn’t buy from Eric but he graciously offered me some time last year and his posts here have been invaluable to me). This forum is one of my favorites on the net. Happy motoring everyone !

AB481A12-7A6F-4C09-957B-57EF9CFBD69C.jpeg

Hello everyone. After literally years of browsing this forum, buying other cars and eventually wondering why i didn’t bite the bullet for a LC, I am thrilled to officially announced that I am now part of the 200 club with my purchase this morning of this amazing 2021 LC. I initially was after a HE but after checking out this base with black interior I just fell in love with it. No regrets at all and over the moon. It’s getting muddy at Thanksgiving!!

I do owe many of you including Eric Sarjeant a big thank you for your expertise, time and guidance in many forms (I didn’t buy from Eric but he graciously offered me some time last year and his posts here have been invaluable to me). This forum is one of my favorites on the net. Happy motoring everyone !

View attachment 2482578
Welcome to the family, congrats on the beautiful new ride!

Hey, what size tires are those? :rofl:

Seriously, enjoy for a long time to come. I would give you the "mud" salute :)flipoff2:), but the 200 section is to refined for that.

Very nice - congratulations!

Nice! And I see you got the memo that posts about new purchases need a pic :clap:

OMG... I think you live in the same gated community in Oldsmar as my brother. He's on Fernbrook Road. I was down there in my Cruiser in January.

Congrats, nice truck!

Completely stock 200, did almost everything at the 2017 LCDC except a step that required sliders (a few of us backed out of that).

WP_20170805_11_45_37_Pro.jpg

not sure yet, any suggestions? Thought I would first take it off road stock and see what jumps out at me in terms of upgrade possibilities ...
If anything, tires...and then enjoy. After some time in your travels your needs and or wants will become evident. If you plan on more than calm fire / forest service roads, then an inexpensive compressor for airing up and maybe some traction boards...and enjoy!

Nice! Welcome!

Congrats !

I saw Eric offered a great deal on his 21 in stock to a member on another thread. Lots of $$$ to be saved on the 21s

What makes you say that there are "lots of $$$ to be saved on the 21s?"
That was Nov 2020, at the time that was probably true. Once Toyota announced the end of the 200, things changed.

That said Eric does still offer a great deal but one that's somewhat more attainable based on your location (can't speak to the customer service aspect for which he's well known).

OA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom