Joetlc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
joetlc on ebay, Anyone ever buy from this guy, I am curious about the quality of this bumper. It seems to be too good of a price, does "You get what you pay for" apply?
JTOW9002b.jpg

I believe the general concensus is a low happiness quotient;)

Ed

Search for JT Outfitters. My experiences with them have been decent, but some others haven't been too impressed.

I have that bumper. Isn't JoeTLC - JT outfitters? If it is I have that bumper. I didn't buy it, the PO put it on. I don't have a winch on it yet but so far its been nice (no powder coat coming off, etc).

Matthew

judging by the other responses...I may regret putting a winch on there...nice.

Matthew

Thanks for the input. Guess I should keep saving and go with the MAF, or do any of you have any recommendations, I don't have the means to fab one myself.
2655cwinchmnt.jpg

Well those two bumpers are for diffrent winches. Not sure if you care about that.

Matthew

I was told both would hold a Warn M8000, just have to mount one horizontal vrs vertical. Correct me if I am wrong, don't want to waste my money on something that is not going to work.

I am pretty sure that JoeTLC and JToutfitters are synonyms.

I bought a fiberglass tranny hump for my 40. Good product, good price, however I have decided to build my own.

I suppose you could...that MAF one will not hold a 8274 though.

I purchased some bushing from Joetlc and they were ok. I have heard good and bad from others. Sometimes he has some good prices.

The 4+ products from MAF are excellent quality. I have a front bumper, grill guard, battery tray, and u-bolt flip kit. All very stout.

holy crap.. I sent them an email asking if they had a pic showing how this bumper attached to the frame... this was the response:

"We do not have any other pictures, sorry"

lol

Check some Mudder's Fabwork

If you can get Degnol to post a pic of his, Hawk Driver here on the board makes ( made ) a SWEET bumper. I think he's over sea's right now though, but I'm sure there are others here on the board doing Fab work/parts. Myself, I'd trust them more, as they have a common interest in these vehicles. Al

I just saw this Al. Yes, I ordered a bumper from HawkDriver......then I decided I needed a winch....:doh:....Hawk generously offered to take the bumper back and send me a winch bumper:beer:....but shipping both ways would have left us both W/O beer money. I just modded mine....not to Jeremy's standards, but I gave it my all.....:D

Ed
warn8274 006.jpg
warn8274 007.jpg

don't buy, I've heard too many bad stories

Hi All:

The front bumper shown in the photo appears to be set-up to accept a Warn M8274 vertical mount electric winch. The M8274 and low-mount Warn M8000 do not share the same mounting (bolt) pattern.

Regards,

Alan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was told both would hold a Warn M8000, just have to mount one horizontal vrs vertical. Correct me if I am wrong, don't want to waste my money on something that is not going to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom