Jocassee camping date poll (1 Viewer)

What date will work for you? Can vote for more than one.

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Well I've got a lot of dates to choose from and thought this would be a good way to do it.

Go here to see what I'm talking about if you don't know what this trip is about.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=49401

And Oct 7-9 Clemson is not playing. They will need a rest after Wake Forest beats the snot out of them.

I kind of like that date. The leaves should be changing then. And the bugs will be gone. But it is during our monthly meeting time.

So David, Travis if we pick that date could we just say it will be our monthly meeting.

Last edited:
I've read three preseason magazines and every one of them has picked us to beat wake. But your right we will need a rest its hard scoring a lot of points.

Very cool, a poll, never had that option before. How did you do that, how do you set that up in mud??

Mongofj60 said:
Very cool, a poll, never had that option before. How did you do that, how do you set that up in mud??
The poll option is at the bottom of the initial thred you post. Just check it, submit and then add poll options.

ClemsonCruiser said:
wow, this has become a clemson bashing thread............... you guys really don't want to get on the Mafia's bad side.......:flipoff2:

You should see what it is like down here in FLA.....Florida, Florida State, Miami, and a bunch of transplants from most of all the other Powerhouses throughout the country.

Please forgive me, oh godfather... :frown:

GO CANES!! :grinpimp:

might be able to get you guys some, but if I do get some it will be lower deck in the students section......... you fellas can come stand on the hill with us crazy clemson fans! I will also check with my old man too, he's got a friend that always seems to have tickets. Those tickets would be out of the student section too....... you fellas might like that

I doubt getting tickets for miami will be an option. Those things will be sold out and nobody will want to give them up. Theres always some scalpers out front though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom