Jocassee Camping and Cruising Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Okay had a great time. Here they are. I shot 200 but thought these were the best. I'll edit video today and have it up after lunch. The night ride video was awesome. Alex we need to get some lights under your cruiser.

IMG_4653.jpg

IMG_4668.jpg

IMG_4693.jpg

IMG_4696.jpg

IMG_4703.jpg

IMG_4723.jpg

IMG_4725.jpg

IMG_4727.jpg

Last edited:
JP did you get a new windshild? I don't see a crack anymore in it. Those are some cool pics.

ClemsonCruiser said:
wheres part 3??? the suspense is killing me ;)

It's comming and it's the best as far as editing and music. Plus it has a little something for Chuck and Alan. But be warned it's 30 mb big.

Last one!

Something is wrong on mud so I have to post one at a time.

x

Remember this one is 30 mb. Right click on the link and save it for future viewing instead of comming back here every time to watch it. That way everyone gets to see them

Last edited:
Nice trail ride and pics/videos. That scenery of Hwy. 11 makes me homesick for my place up there. Looks like the leaves are starting to fall. Wish I was there...........

Thanks Capt. it felt great to wheel her after being down and out for so long, and I was glad for my shackle reversal after the xx trail................... you need to get the hause of a cruiser up here so we can take you out on these local trails!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Marshal what are they paying you for at work man, all you do is post up our pics and videos. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom