JIS / flange bolt hardware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know there are lots of options. Didn't find anything in my search for this particular website, so thought I'd share the info.

I know there are lots of options. Didn't find anything in my search for this particular website, so thought I'd share the info.
Sorry, what a lazy a$$ I am. I thought you were referring to the vendor on mud. I reread your post and went to the site. Good info.

No worries! Looking forward to reading thru your build thread. I lived in Lod Molinos for a bit, spent some time up in Paradise when I was training for bike racing. Nice country you all have out there.

Actually, I learned how to drive stick in Los Molinos, on a Toyota mini truck.

And I'm not trying to take away from the Mud vendors, just wondering if anyone's used this site before. It's 100% impossible to find the proper fasteners in my area. The local Ace Hardware just closed, and they were my go-to source for good hardware. Hard / impossible to find anything for my trucks at the local Orange and Blue boxes.

Good contact, and good prices.

Would like to hear from someone who has used this source.

Thanks

Even with lots of years buying and selling flanged hardware on Mud, I never came across these guys. Wonder how long they've been around, good find.

Make sure you select the small wrench head JIS with the correct wrench sizes, but their prices would be tough to beat. Does look like you have to order 50+ if you want a specific size.

I stopped selling flange bolts after getting feedback that most OEM applications are not flange. Curious if there is a reason you all might want to see flange offerings? I know there are some applications, maybe personal preference is all?

@davework , thanks for the recommendations there.

I know I've had a hard time finding flange bolts to replace the ones I've taken off my 40 and 60, which is why I passed this along. Just trying to add to the knowledge base.

Can't tell if I am getting played. Either that, or I am terrible at getting the word out...

Just to be on the safe side:

Capture.JPG

I've been using belmetric for alot of stuff.

Big Belmetric fan myself. They supplied me until I decided to mfg myself. Great company to work with in my experience.

Can't tell if I am getting played. Either that, or I am terrible at getting the word out...

Just to be on the safe side:

View attachment 1398936

I don't think you are getting played... unless Trollhole was just being a wiseguy. =)

MUD is a great place but I've noticed that a lot of vendors (and moreso the small business types) really get overlooked. Keep posting in these hardware threads with your expertise and people will catch on.

Do you have plans to do the SEMS in non-stainless? For as much as people love stainless I refuse to use it due to dissimilar metals issues... an overreaction on my part, I know. I love your gold-cad stuff.

Do you have plans to do the SEMS in non-stainless? For as much as people love stainless I refuse to use it due to dissimilar metals issues... an overreaction on my part, I know. I love your gold-cad stuff.

Thanks for the encouragement! I agree, the best way to get the word out is to keep posting, and word of mouth will hopefully continue to build. I don't have current plans to build the SEMS in carbon steel right now, mainly because there were too many applications for the carbon steel bolts that used different combinations of the washers - so I just left them un-captured. Almost all the stainless applications are OEM SEMS, so I was able to just build those in stainless.

Thanks for the encouragement! I agree, the best way to get the word out is to keep posting, and word of mouth will hopefully continue to build. I don't have current plans to build the SEMS in carbon steel right now, mainly because there were too many applications for the carbon steel bolts that used different combinations of the washers - so I just left them un-captured. Almost all the stainless applications are OEM SEMS, so I was able to just build those in stainless.
@davework , thanks for the quick reply to my enquiry via email yesterday. Can't wait to check out your bolt kit when it arrives soon!

@davework why no M12 hardware on your site? I need some for my 80 series.

BTW, just got my order of hardware for my 40's half doors and steering box rebuild. Thanks for the quick turnaround.

@davework Thanks for the damn fast shipping!! I ordered a bolt kit in a box for a buddy, and a bolt kit for me. Showed up in the mail this morning, and I'm stoked.

I had a parts organizer on hand, pic included.

I live ~30 min. from any hardware / big box store, and I almost always come home without the hardware I need. I wish I'd ordered one of these kits right when I bought my truck.

40seriesboltsinshop.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom