I noticed my windows and door locks had gotten a little "slow" of late....so I decided to pull the master control switch and clean the contacts. Did a search and came up with something IdahoDoug had posted awhile back, and tore into it. This is a very simple project and took all of 20 minutes to complete (including finding the little spring and plunger I blew out of it with the air hose). It may not be the cure for everyone...but it was for me. I found quite a bit of black "sooty" stuff on most of the contacts. I used contact cleaner and a soft brass brush from my dremel tool set to (manually) clean everything. The result was 1. Windows that operate about half again as fast they had been..and 2. A passenger side rear door that locks and unlocks every time. I also sprayed the window channels/weatherstrip with silicon spray and cleaned the dirt line that develops on the window glass right at the top. This didn't seem to make any difference...but I like things right. Cleaning the contacts is what did the job. Its pretty straight forward and once you get the panel open you'll see how it all works. There are a few small parts to keep track of.....but nothing that should scare you off. It would make a good project to go on DVD along with some others.