Jim Doty FJ 60 fj55 Mechanic in Tuscaloosa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
has done a lot of work on our FJ 60 and 55 including AC install on our 74 Pig and Electric power steering + +++ he is OLD school and will take his time but honest and very resourceful;
Jim Doty 12053103661

I'd love to see pics or read more about your AC install and electric PS. I'm considering both of those whenever I get all the body work done on my pig. I've got a bunch of kids that love riding in jump seats and so thinking about rear jump seats in the cargo area and both front and rear AC.

AC was through Roy at Vintage air; already had the under dash unit; The electric PS was though EPowersteering.com "Ken" walked us through it; best thing ever after shoulder surgery :bounce: we have a jump seat in the 60; :hmm:have another we never got to install on the piggy; kids mostly :rolleyes:grown now.

AC was through Roy at Vintage air; already had the under dash unit; The electric PS was though EPowersteering.com "Ken" walked us through it; best thing ever after shoulder surgery :bounce: we have a jump seat in the 60; :hmm:have another we never got to install on the piggy; kids mostly :rolleyes:grown now.

you need to come hang out with us at the Swine Soirée next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom