Jim Dickey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone who has used his gauge cluster have any pics of it installed?
How much did you pay for it?
Is he a member on mud???

Pretty sweet lookin deal!

Chicago
gaugepic.jpg

Where does he market them?
Or does he just sell them out of his shop?

Donno...I searched for him on the web in attempts to find a web site. Came up empty.
I got the pic posted above HERE and is really the only way I know about him or this sweet looking gauge panel.
Hoping to see what it looks like with gauges installed and an approx. price.

ANYONE!?!?!

It looks good. I used trail candy, good service and good product and is a mud member.

Jim has a shop in Gardena and his phone number is on the panel in the photo. That would be the obvious way to get in touch with him.

Jim has a shop in Gardena and his phone number is on the panel in the photo. That would be the obvious way to get in touch with him.

:lol:

There ya go, bringing common sense to the table again.

forget the fact that the phone number is right in front of him. maybe he can look in the yellow pages as in let your finger do the walking

LOL!!!

:flipoff2: DICKS!

Was hoping for PICTURES!

It looks good. I used trail candy, good service and good product and is a mud member.

Thanks for that tip! I forgot about those guyz!:cheers:

I called and talked to him about 3 weeks ago. I ended up talking with him for probally 45min super nice guy. He asked what I was building and had a ton of great information and ideas to make things alot easier. I learned more in 45 than I did all year probally. I think the cluster and shipping was like 90 and you could get a couple different finishes, you had to send him a check and he would send it when he got it. He was really surprised that I seen the cluster on the internet

Jim is a super nice guy and has been in business working on Land Cruisers since 1971.

I wrote his phone number on his gauge plate when I posted it. I first met Jim when stopping in to check out Mr Qtips rig when it was going under the knife the first'ish time. :D

I called and talked to him about 3 weeks ago. I ended up talking with him for probally 45min super nice guy. He asked what I was building and had a ton of great information and ideas to make things alot easier. I learned more in 45 than I did all year probally. I think the cluster and shipping was like 90 and you could get a couple different finishes, you had to send him a check and he would send it when he got it. He was really surprised that I seen the cluster on the internet

Last edited:

I had some work done by him last year. He ended up doing a good job with some stuff but I was a bit surprised at the end results. He relocated my whole engine, t-case, and drive lines for me.

When my buddy and I started pulling stuff apart I was surprised to find a lot of the driveline bolts and transfer case bracket bolts really loose. He's an awesome guy and super knowledgeable but after having paid 2k and having my rig there for 3 months I can say I expected a little more. That being said...the gauge cluster is awesome though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom