Jim C (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone out there in MUD land know if Jim C is OK?

I had a carb rebuilt by him for my 60 about a year ago and he got it back to me in about 2 months.

I sent him one about 4 months ago now for my 40 and can't reach him by phone or email. Getting a little concerned about the guy.

Just wondering if anyone has some info I don't.:cheers:

alaska60 said:
I saw a recent post by him somewhere....I think.
that means he's alive...

I talked to him last week. I know he's backed up with carb work.

Thank god. I was actually worried something had happened to him. I can wait forever for my carb but hadn't been able to reach him so I was starting to think the worst.

PS: the last carb he rebuilt for me is the best thing I've ever done for my 60. Hopefully I'll be able to say the same thing when my 40 carb gets back!!

Glad he's ok, and just BUSY!

He has had my carb for a few months, but all I've read about his rebuilds, it's worth the wait and money:D

Not too sure of his prices anymore but i just talked to him late last week and he said he was about 5 weeks out turn around time right now give or take.

Super good carb guru.

Usually about $325 give or take, depending on parts - about what the generic houses charge, btw, and way less than SOR ... And worth every penny.

Mark Algazy, Gandalf of carbs, Lord of the O-rings, is in Burbank, if Jim is too busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom