Jim C-TLC Performance (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys, I am trying to reach him. He has my carb for a rebuild and I have been trying to reach him via phone and email, he has been somewhat responsive until about two weeks ago. If anybody knows him, please check on him and make sure he is ok.

Thanks

I did, he called me literally two days after I started the post. Carb is back in my truck and it running amazing. He did as promised and answered all my questions.

I honestly think he is super old school and doesn’t live on email or text.
Thanks. That's good to know.

This is my desperate call out to Jim...I know these are strange times but I sent my carb June 2 and havent been able to get in touch with him since early July...no response to voicemails or emails....Jim can you please get in touch with me?

He is extra busy this year during corona lock downs. I think 8-10 weeks is about what my carb and dissy took April thru June this year. Just relax, if you gave contact info, he will contact you when he is done.

He is extra busy this year during corona lock downs. I think 8-10 weeks is about what my carb and dissy took April thru June this year. Just relax, if you gave contact info, he will contact you when he is done.

Yeah, well I sent it June 3, we spoke July 6 and he said would be done July 14...no responses since...1 voicemail and e-mail per week without any response.

Mine took several months years ago, BUT it was SO worth it, the ‘78 purrs after he worked his magic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom