Jim and Lindsay's Wedding (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jfc

Threads
Ok, we are off to the land down under tonight. A little hectic gettin ready with the wedding and stuff. Were both super excited and ready to go,
Group Shot2.JPG
Lake Shot.JPG
Ceremony.JPG

:eek: Wow someone was looking good :eek:

And Lindsay was looking not to shabby either. :D

Can't wait to see you all after we come back from cruiserland

:cheers:
JIm AND Lindsay

congrats guys!! . Where was the wedding? Looks like everything went well including the weather. Anyways have a great time in Aus, And if you have any questions send me an email.

Dan

Congratulations to you two! I hope you have a fantastic trip in Oz!

gb

crawlin cruiser said:
Where was the wedding? Looks like everything went well including the weather. Dan

I'll answer, since Jim is probably on a plane somewhere.
Wedding was at Loon Lake at the UBC research forest, weather was good, not too hot, and not too cold. The Wedding was a blast, Hope you and Lindsey are doing good, and now it's Derek and Christina's turn!
Cheers,
Deny

Last edited:
Big congratulations to you guys, Jim and Lindsay!!! :cheers:

Have a blast in Oz!

By the way, do you guys have any room in your luggage to bring me back a set of 5 Simex tires? Just kidding. :D Make sure you guys take lots of pics of cool Cruiser stuff to show us.

Congrats Jim, have fun in Australia

Ryan

Here are a few wheeling pics of Jim and Dereks stag at wipsaw, thanks to Martin. Posting them up just to get my money's worth on the star! enjoy :D
F1000002.JPG
F1000003.JPG
F1000004.JPG

Here is Jim, not paying attention! Had to winch him back, as he was tailgunner
F1000008.JPG
F1000009.JPG
F1000010.JPG

Finally, Here are a few pics of Jim and Lindsey's new Cruiser, Australia style.
It's an 82 HJ60 with power steering, AC, full floater, bush gaurd, Visor, roof rack, back up beeping sound, and Barn Doors!
j_lcar.jpg
j_lcar2.jpg
j_lleavingnewcastle.jpg

cool pics..ermm..quite cool looking on the whipsaw actually. Are they bringing back the Ozzy Cruiser or is it a outback rental?

Some friends from my office went down under a few years back and partaked (partook?) of an outback excursion in a fully camped out Unimog, sounded pretty neat.

Looks like they are having fun :beer:

I don't know if they are bringing it back, but they paid 4300 for it and it has a mint frame, and all those cool options we did not get. What do you guys think they should do?

Not worth brining it back, It may have a nice frame and a2h but by the time it comes back to Canada they could have payed for 2 JDM cruisers. Trust me I looked into it when I was there. The only trucks worth brining back are HJ45,47s(troopies) Hj75s and maybe an old Fj55(these also had the cool barn door option in Aus.)

Looks like they got a great rig though. Have fun guys.

dan

looks like they are having a total blast....

fitchik said:
looks like they are having a total blast....

Yeah, I know I would be if I had six months to do nothing but camp and surf! The lazy bums! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom