Jerry can holder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How the jerry can holder mount to the spare tire holder? Can you provide pics please.

You really should mention what kind/brand of spare tire carrier it is. Pics might be helpful to. As well as what your resources and abilities are ( can you weld for example, are you limited to bungie cords and so on). Is it an old school "blitz" can, Specter plastic can, Nato can, a marine 15 gallon can?

Mark...

You really should mention what kind/brand of spare tire carrier it is. Pics might be helpful to. As well as what your resources and abilities are ( can you weld for example, are you limited to bungie cords and so on). Is it an old school "blitz" can, Specter plastic can, Nato can, a marine 15 gallon can?

Mark...
It's a nato 5gal can. I haven't received the holder yet. But the picture shows it mounted to a spare tire some how. That's about all the info I know at this time. Thanks

It's a nato 5gal can. I haven't received the holder yet. But the picture shows it mounted to a spare tire some how. That's about all the info I know at this time. Thanks
Right… what holder are you referring to? What picture are you referring to?

People here are happy to help, but you gotta help us help you. Post up a pic of the spare tire location and carrier you are referring to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom