Events/Trails Jemez Mountains Clean Up, Nov 2nd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great work!! Watching from Phoenix area this weekend. Hope I can help with #3 next time, and learn from everyone - especially Virgil.

Wow. I didn't know that busting tires with bars was such a lost art. If anybody ever wants to set something up I can show you how to do it. It really isn't difficult.

awesome job everyone! sorry I missed the show!

This is great. I wish I had the time and my cruiser not making mystery noises (and the time to fix it).

Thanks for a great job. You guys had the right expertise and equipment to get the job done. Nice pictures, too.

Built a new bead breaker for next time.

IMG_20191104_163956.jpg

IMG_20191104_164715.jpg

Nice, I'm pretty sure Isabel could easily brake tires with that!

Great job guys! You should be proud and I am sure the Forest Service folks appreciate it as well. I was out of town for this stage, but hopefully I can help with the Mazda. I will be watching for more info on that extraction here.

Just gotta say, I am proud to be a part of this group.... even though I am a PITA and don't have a 4x4.... I certainly hope to be involved in the next recovery project! BTW.... house is going on market soon....

Just gotta say, I am proud to be a part of this group.... even though I am a PITA and don't have a 4x4.... I certainly hope to be involved in the next recovery project! BTW.... house is going on market soon....

You don't come around enough to be a PITA. Where you moving to?

BTW.... house is going on market soon....

Fix it... ;)

BTW.... house is going on market soon....and will be purchasing @pappy 's 40 after the house sells

Fix it... ;)

BTW.... house is going on market soon....and will be purchasing @pappy 's 40 after the house sells
PFFFFFFSHshhhhhhhhh........ purchase a toy? I will be lucky if I can get rid of half my student loans- and not be murdered by Stacey- and not living out of a box yelling at the rain about drywall...

You don't come around enough to be a PITA. Where you moving to?
HA! you haven't been on the trail with me.....
Moving? That is a very good question...

you could share the 700 sq.ft. one bedroom apartment that I took up after selling my 2400 sq.ft. McMansion...

Nice job, guys. Missed out but other things were a bit of a priority. Looking forward to the next one.

I spoke to the Jemez District Ranger(JDR) today about our clean up. He asked me to express his thanks and appreciation for the work the Club did. He really was very happy with our work.

He supports our future tentative plan to clean up the third vehicle, Mazda, in the spring. When we are ready to select dates for the campout and recovery I will coordinate it with him again. If anyone wants to propose spring dates for this please do.

The JDR also said that he shared what we had done with the Cuba District Ranger (CDR) and he was interested in enlisting our help to remove two vehicles from that district. I will let you know what i find out about that potential clean up project.

Again awesome work everyone! I look forword to the next project.

I spoke to the Jemez District Ranger(JDR) today about our clean up. He asked me to express his thanks and appreciation for the work the Club did. He really was very happy with our work.

He supports our future tentative plan to clean up the third vehicle, Mazda, in the spring. When we are ready to select dates for the campout and recovery I will coordinate it with him again. If anyone wants to propose spring dates for this please do.

The JDR also said that he shared what we had done with the Cuba District Ranger (CDR) and he was interested in enlisting our help to remove two vehicles from that district. I will let you know what i find out about that potential clean up project.

Again awesome work everyone! I look forword to the next project.
There are probably some on the Espanola district, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom