Jeff Old wins the Raffle Truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am blown away by the news. I will be reading the build thread in depth over the next few days. I can't wait to see her in person.

Thanks to all who participated in this project and for all who donated by buying tickets. I am so blessed to be a part of the Cruiser community. I have built friendships across the country and have seen so many awesome acts of kindness and generosity by folks since I got involved several years ago.

A friend of mine summed it up best last month at the Southern Cruiser Crawl in Arkansas. It's not about the trucks, it's about the people.

Last edited:
That truck is going to a good home.
Big kudos to everyone involved in the acquisition, the build, the raffle, and transport.
This was truly a national effort.
Happy Trails!
Nick

Well said Nick.

WHOA! Old Jeff! I couldn't figure what was goin on! I been under a rock this whole weekend, literally! You won the raffle truck! Sweet JEEBUS!
Lemme roll shotgun at the Crawl!
Corngrats! This is awesome!

I am blown away by the news. I will be reading the build thread in depth over the next few days. I can't wait to see her in person.

Thanks to all who participated in this project and for all who donated by buying tickets. I am so blessed to be a part of the Cruiser community. I have built friendships across the country and have seen so many awesome acts of kindness and generosity by folks since I got involved several years ago.

A friend of mine summed it up best last month at the Southern Cruiser Crawl in Arkansas. It's not about the trucks, it's about the people.

I hope you saved the 2nd voicemail... That was everyone at Fall Crawl congratulating you.

Yes I did and thanks!

I may actually be picking it up myself. I'd love to meet you guys and maybe buy y'all a beer. Im trying to work out the logistics.

It looks like I'm not gonna be able to make it up to get the truck so Woody is coming to get it after Thanksgiving. Just too many conflicts to get it worked out.

Thanks to every one of you that hand a hand in this project. It looks great and I can't wait to show it off to the Cruiser heads down here in Texas. If you ever make it to Dallas let me know and I'll buy ya a beer.

You still suck Jeff.

Jeff, I have been housing your 40 the past year and a half in my garage, and congratulations you lucky bastard! If you need any specific photos or info on the puppy just ask. She is only a short walk away. Jeff Strite (the other Jeff whose heart skipped a beat when they announced the first name of the winner!)

You're not the first person to call me that. lol :cheers::steer:

Thanks for housing her all this time. I am almost done making room in the garage for her arrival.

Hey guys! The truck made it here just fine and I have been enjoying it. Thanks again for all the hard work.

I am starting to go through it and I already foresee me needed to ask a couple of questions. How do you prefer I do this, in a post or pm to someone?

Jeff,
You can PM staleale and me and we should be able to answer most, if not all, of your questions.

..and emorth can answer any electrical questions as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom