Jeeper Ron Gets Bonehead !! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
so did you folks get your newsletter?

Did you happen to look at the names and the comments next to their names?

I'm pissed. Jeeper Ron gets a bonehead for sneaking off and getting married without notifying his PMC friends. No Hurray for Jeeper Ron! No Weddings and brides maids! No Bachelor party!!! I'm pissed.

Jeeper Ron, you are a bonehead for not telling us in advance you were going to tie the knot with Carol.

Jeeper Ron's Better Half.

Hey Ron, better ask Carol know if you can go wheeling.
ew ew, better yet... Hey Carol, grab the jeep, leave Ron at home, and lets go wheeling! bahahahaha.

rant rant rant.

and as James noted below, Congratulations Jeeper Ron and Carol.

Last edited:
congrads

doomed !! no more $$$ for him ??? , Congrats to Jeeper Ron

Tony - it's a Jeep thing you just wouldn't understand. hahahaha :hmm:

Hey so does that make Carol - Mrs. Jeeper??

If this is the case and Ron and Carol did the stealth marriage I second the bonehead but I also say congratulations are in order. :cheers:

Don't try and cover it up Dave, it is BONE worthty. Those JEEP owners are damn sneaky!!

Wait a minute... are you saying that someone else typed in Carols' name and typed it incorrectly, as in Carol (I don't know her last name but it must be) Thomas ... and then they added Jeeper Ron's better half?

Oh my gosh. Wait till Ron reads that! Bahahahahaha.

OK.. OK... I don't know who, but Someone is getting a bonehead!!

come on Dave, spill the beans.

Mine, this ones mine, all mine. They act married and I do not know better so I appologize to Ron for any problems this has caused him.

Are you sure they are not married ?

hehe... I don't blame you John. Further investigation finds a few more PMC members whom appear married but are actually not.

Good job team on cranking out that newsletter...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom