JDM wheels HELP find the Manufacturer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They really are not worth the cost to bring over here, if you are looking to buy unless you can arrange free shipping. I know that Abbotsford Japan Auto has quite a collection of used rims. You could send them an e-mail with the pic. Right now I have someone looking for a replacement rim for my truck in Japan. If they do find one, the costs will probably encourage ICBC to give me a cash pay-out.

Thank you for the help. Here are a couple more pics of the truck. I couldnt find any pics of the volks that would fit a truck.

caleb
BJ-5592-01.jpg
BJ-5592-03.jpg

I think that's Aron's truck. He's prado t on this forum, try shooting him a pm and ask. Find him in the 70 section or the coastal cruisers section.

Thanks, I sent him a pm and hopefully he will respond. If anyone chats him up let him know Im interested in his wheels:D

caleb

Volks makes truck rims, in fact they make rims for almost anything with wheels. If you could post close up clear images - I can find the rims. Like I said I live here and live Toyota, trucks, rims, parts, anything Japanese!

Here are a few more of the truck. Its not my truck and I am trying to get in touch with the owner so these are all I have of it . I hope these will help! Thank you again for your time!

caleb
BJ-5592-02b.jpg
BJ-5592-06b.jpg
BJ-5592-08b.jpg

I have almost exactly the same rims on my HDJ-81. They're kind of a charcoal colour. I can't find a marking on them identifying the manufacturer, but they're the same as Aaron's except it looks like mine are a bit wider. here's a couple pictures, hope they help.
LC Rims 001.jpg
LC Rims 002.jpg

Those aren't the same.Cruisin's rims are very similar in fact I think they are the same . Volks

Yes I dont think the wheels are the same but look very similar. Thank you thought!! I do think they are Volks but I havent been able to find any in the 5 hole/star pattern only the 6 hole/star. If anyone sees them for sale let me know. Thank you all!

caleb

That's nice to know what wheels they are. I have the same problem finding out what manufacturer they're from. So, Volk it is?? Does anyboy know if you can get center caps for them? Hate the look of the hubs.

Attached is a pic of mine...

Cruiser Wheel.jpg
Cruiser Wheel.jpg

They are Bradley V's (and maybe even Bradley VII's) and popular in Japan. Remember, they won't look exactly like what you are looking for until you see them on the truck you first spotted them on because the differences in offsets and lug counts make them look slightly different on each truck you see them. 4x4 Engineering Service in Japan is the company you need.

BRADLEY_V

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom