JDM Toyota Warning Reflector? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I received the JDM Tool Case from CDan today and noticed that the label on it says "Box, Warning Reflect". I wonder if Toyota sells a JDM Toyota warning reflector that fits in it ? :idea:

attachment.php
attachment.php

John,

Is it a triangle-shaped collapsable one that you use in emergency like this?
Reflector.jpg

The catalog that has the box in it does not show or list anything to put in it. My assumption is that whatever is supposed to go there is generic in nature.

Mot, you need to reconnoiter for us.

Dan,

"Reconnoiter" is a word I had never heard of until now. :D
I had to look it up. ;)

How should I go about it?
My mother has a Tercel. Should I just look in the back by the toolkit to see if there is such a reflector or should I go to a friendly neighborhood Toyota dealer parts dept. counter and talk to Japanese "Daniel-san"? :D

You could look in an 80 to see if there is anything in that box or you could ask a dealer what goes there I suppose. My Japanese catalog does not show anything in the tool section for that box.

I'll try looing in the catalogue after I get back from church. ;)

The important question is: Is it a generic reflector or does it have the Araco logo on it :)

I found no information concerning the reflector in my useless parts catalogue.

I've been hunting for an HDJ81 here (my lease on the van expires in a few weeks), so I hope I would be able to get to the bottom of this at least by then. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom