Wanted JDM Seat Heater Switches (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sundowner

Epic Mediocrity
SILVER Star
Threads
Horizontal alignment only; part numbers 84751-60030 and -60040. New is preferable, used is fine with good condition. Shoot me a message if you find some and want to be rid of them.

I have a couple of vertical ones (in case you can't find horizontal). $60 shipped for both

Thanks for all the responses, guys; I picked up a set from a Lexus that's a good match, so I'm going to roll with them for now.

Just a quick update...

I've had several inquiries from members and vendors about part numbers for the switches that I found...and the short answer is: I do not have confirmed part numbers. I can categorically state that these came out of a facelifted RX300 - 2001 through 2003, I think - and that they are coded on the switch body for right and left seats; this makes them easy to find using parts diagrams online, but it's hard to see exactly what you're going to be getting unless a photo is available, which often is not the case. However, these switches - despite being LH/RH coded on the bodies - have no positional markings on the front, so with some basic depinning and rewiring, either switch could be used for either front seat position (or rears, if you're feeling magnanimous). This being said...

According to some of the online diagrams, part numbers 84751-48020 and 84751-48030 are a paired set for the '98-'00 model, and part numbers 84751-48040 and 84751-48050 are the same pair for the '01-up model. Again, I have not confirmed this...so if you go ordering switches and they aren't the ones you expect, c'est la vie.

Here's what you're hoping to get:

PXL_20221001_182139327.PORTRAIT.jpg

Hope this info helps. If I can find out any more info on these, I'll post it here or start a thread with some additional details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom