For Sale JDM OEM Fog Lights - BRAND NEW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Brand new set of JDM Fog Light, with complete wiring harness and factory switch. I bought these a few years ago with plans to put on my 1999 Tacoma. They were too perfect for me to cut the harness up, so I never installed them. Sold the Tacoma…lights need a great home! Perfect for a restoration project!

$400 obo shipped to CONUS. Will ship elsewhere if willing to pay extra shipping.

IMG_4038.JPG

IMG_4039.JPG

Last edited:
24V, I assume.

Or can you just swap the bulbs out?

...via IH8MUD app

Can you let me know the approximate dimensions from the mounting bolt to top of light and the width of the light? You pay shipping to 80230 and I'll give $350, provided the measurements will work for me. Deal?

Can you let me know the approximate dimensions from the mounting bolt to top of light and the width of the light? You pay shipping to 80230 and I'll give $350, provided the measurements will work for me. Deal?
What say ye?

From the top of the mounting bolt to the top of light is about 6.5 inches.
About 6 inches wide.
The bolt adds about 1 1/8 inches underneath mounting surface, if that makes sense.

Measurements work. I'll take 'em. $350 ok?

$375 and you pay shipping to 80230 and we have a deal. PM with payment info

Brand new set of JDM Fog Light, with complete wiring harness and factory switch. I bought these a few years ago with plans to put on my 1999 Tacoma. They were too perfect for me to cut the harness up, so I never installed them. Sold the Tacoma…lights need a great home! Perfect for a restoration project!

$400 obo shipped to CONUS. Will ship elsewhere if willing to pay extra shipping.

View attachment 955925
I realize this is an old thread, did these sell? These are cool. Does anyone have any more or know where I could find a set?

They did sell...to me. Sorry but I don't know where more can be had. Maybe try @beno or @cDan or @Akella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom