JDM FJ80 A/C (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone,

Is there anyone that has experience with JDM FJ80s hanging around here? I just brought back a 92' from Japan on my last overseas duty.

I need help with recharging the a/c. It has a factory rear a/c and center console ice maker as well as the standard front system.

The center console isn't blowing cold but the front and rear are pretty good. I don't know how the systems are connected in order to properly recharge the system. Only other thing I have thought is that the expansion valve could be bad in the console.

I have heard that without the proper charge the three systems can be finicky so im hoping it's just low on refrigerant.

I have done quite a bit of searching and havent found a factory service manual that covers the additional features on the JDM model. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When I was working on my AC, I found this thread interesting. It discusses adding rear AC and I think there's discussion of the JDM dual air setup:

When I was working on my AC, I found this thread interesting. It discusses adding rear AC and I think there's discussion of the JDM dual air setup:

Awesome! Ill take a look at that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom