JDM Electric Winch - need wiring diagram

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by podiev, Feb 28, 2007.

1. podiev

podiev

My LC came with the OEM electric winch together with a winch controller. Works ok from the outside. However, I would like to add a dash switch so I can control the winch from inside the car.

Does anybody have the wiring diagram for the JDM electric winch?

I remember seeing a post here in mud wherein someone actually did put a dash switch for the winch. I tried searching for this post using various keywords - but cannot find it. I can't remember if he did it for a JDM winch or to an aftermarket one like Warn. Maybe you guys can help as well.

2. seabeecruiser

seabeecruiser

3. podiev

podiev

Thanks for the link - Slee shows 5 colored wires for the remote control plug (Green, Red, Black, Brown, and White). Would this be the same for the JDM Winch? What I need is the wiring diagram of the JDM winch itself so I will know which wires to tap into for the Up / Down switches).

4. JDMGoodness

JDMGoodness

Media:
    Albums:
    You are going to lose the overheating light!

:)

You could use a multimeter and a test light. It's not that hard to figure out which wires you will be using.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.