For Sale JDM Ceiling compass/altimeter consoles and 5 SPD 1FZ ECU's for 80 series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TurboDennis

SILVER Star
Threads
EDIT:
Only have 2 consoles left without wiring, visors, or compass sensor.

I have 4 (EDIT: ONE) ceiling consoles for sale. All come with the compass sensor, complete wiring loom, and the actual console. First 3 are in good used condition. Last one is unique in a few ways. First it has no sunroof controls (which is VERY rare, but your existing sunroof control block can be swapped into it if you need). Second it used to be beige (first 3 units are grey), with beige compass unit. This is also rare. The problem with it is that someone wrote something on it in permanent marker and then tried to wipe it off with some sort of solvent that seemed to dissolve the beige tint in the area as well. As a result, this unit is probably a good candidate to be re-painted.

Price:
Console only - $120
Console with complete wiring and compass $220

Also have three sets of shorter sun visors to accommodate the consoles. These particular sets are very rare, as they have lights for the mirror (Most JDM visors were non-lighted). Condition varies slightly and are priced differently:
#1 best of the 3. sold
#2 Sold
#3 good condition, but one visor has slightly different tint from the other and looks more beige. $140

Finally the real hens teeth. TWO 1995-1997 ECU's from 1FZ-FE trucks with manual transmission, OBD2 and dual oxygen sensors. 89661-60340 and 89661-60300. These are THE ECU's for manual swap guys, as they get rid of CEL (among other issues).
Nearly impossible to find and most guys doing the swap (that cant have the CEL due to smog check) resort to buying new at over $2000. As a bonus they also have sub tank logic programmed into them, so that may make it easier to wire up the factory sub tank. ECU's are the same electrically. Part number is different because one came from a LHD truck, and one came from RHD. The only difference is the in mounting bracket (which is interchangable)
$500 each.

EDIT: one ECU left

All prices dont include shipping.

Last edited:
Still available - 2 console kits and 2 sets of visors left.

bump

Beige/tan console sold. Only 2 grey ones left.

Bump. One console set currently left (grey).

bump

[QUOTE = "zzdenis, post: 12083754, miembro: 124410"] Lo siento, no tengo idea de lo que esto significa. [/ QUOTE]

Me refiero a las viseras o parasoles (cortos)

viseras o parasoles.jpg

You must be using some kind of software to auto translate this forum into another language. Please type in English - i dont speak your language. If you're asking about visors, the set in the middle is sold. Only have sets on left and right on that picture.

Untitled.jpg

You must be using some kind of software to auto translate this forum into another language. Please type in English - i dont speak your language. If you're asking about visors, the set in the middle is sold. Only have sets on left and right on that picture.

View attachment 1858873

Hello, I am interested in knowing the price of the game of short viewers (left and right). It would have to be sent to Spain (Canary Islands, CP 38711). Thank you

Hello, I am interested in knowing the price of the game of short viewers (left and right). It would have to be sent to Spain (Canary Islands, CP 38711). Thank you

Hi, The set on the left is $200 USD, set on the right $150 USD. Shipping to Canary Islands - $48USD for one set.
The set on the left is in much better condition overall than the set on the right.

bump

Last edited:
bump

Hey, so do you have the better pair of the visors and 1 grey console left? I'd buy both (console kit and better visors)

Hey, so do you have the better pair of the visors and 1 grey console left? I'd buy both (console kit and better visors)
Yes, still available. Replied to your PM as well
Is the #1 visor set the ones in the middle in that picture?
#1 visor set is left on the picture. #2 was the middle and is sold

1 console set and #3 visor set left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom