JDM/AUS FZJ80 rear AC magnetic switch (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have recently acquired a 1996 FZJ80 with just over 40k miles. It came factory with a rear AC unit but it doesnt engage the conpressor or recieve and cold freon. Im 99% sure i have nailed it down to the rear magnetic switch, but cant find a part number that is usable. I have found the part number for the front one, which appears to be 88691w. But the back is a male connector in a different shape than the front one. Any help would be much appreciated!

E52ADCCD-6D15-4FFF-966E-6912C5FC93FA.jpeg

E3B8EB98-BC60-4841-8994-27405B6C914A.jpeg

I have recently acquired a 1996 FZJ80 with just over 40k miles. It came factory with a rear AC unit but it doesnt engage the conpressor or recieve and cold freon. Im 99% sure i have nailed it down to the rear magnetic switch, but cant find a part number that is usable.

To find out it is bad, I jumped it, it makes a very deep lug, while the front one has a very audible click.

What about taking your VIN and looking it up on part-souq.com? You might be able to find the correct PN that way.

A lot of the time even on partsouq they only list partial numbers, but when you click the partial PN it will give you the whole PN.

What about taking your VIN and looking it up on part-souq.com? You might be able to find the correct PN that way.

A lot of the time even on partsouq they only list partial numbers, but when you click the partial PN it will give you the whole PN.
Due to it being a Japanese vehicle, i dont have a Vin, and i can’t get partsouq to work off of my frame number.

View attachment 3077216View attachment 3077219

May be a superseded part?

Cross reference on Toyodiy doesn't show that part number used in any other model
Yeah, thats the same part number i just came to the other day. Now to track it down. Either that, or buy the front one and splice the old connection onto it.

Considering it seems to be identical to the one in the front other than the connection, shouldnt be anything crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom