For Sale JDM 80 Series Toyota Land Cruiser parts- winch, turbo, spare parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
JDM 80 Series Toyota Land Cruiser parts- winch, turbo, spare parts - $500 OBO
1HDJ81 JDM80 series land cruiser 1991 assorted parts - email if interested!

- rear tire carrier (for extra $ will sell you original tailgate)
- front bumper to house winch
-controller
- turbo charger CT 26 turbo charger house approximately 120,000 miles on it works fine the only reason I’m getting rid of it as I upgraded to a bigger turbo charger the CT 26 is a very good turbo charger there is a very minimal amount of play in the spindle if at all it includes the exhaust manifold attachments as well as the intake manifold.
-Factory electric winch with all necessary wiring and all necessary parts from a JDM Japanese Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series, which can be retrofitted to a US spec Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series. The winch works great however, under tension I have had some difficulty getting it to electrically relieve the tension from the winch cable. I believe that if somebody replaces the rubber piece that the plug plugs into it will fix it, I think it’s a pretty easy fix. Includes the factory controller and the bag as well as the wiring harness and the extra recovery points that bolt onto the winch
-air intake for turbo charged landcruiser

$500 for everything without shipping. Make me an offer for individual items.

email if interested!
Pizzazzed@hotmail.com

1576283880509.png

1576283915124.png

1576283961764.png

1576283998494.png

1576284040448.png

Last edited:
Sending pm on the turbo, intake and air cleaner

So ideally I want to sell this stuff locally but I am open to ship it if nobody can come pick it up here in Santa Barbara California. Or if someone wants to make me an offer to buy it and pay me to take it and pack it up. Also I am possibly open to selling my jdm tailgate which has factory reinforcement for the factory spare. If u look in threads it’s relatively easy to reinforce the pillar but the tailgate is more complex. Also I’m just trying to see this stuff go to a new home and recoup a little back from the $70k I have invested in this problem cruiser currently.

That’s ridiculous crazy cheap for all of those parts!
I know.....eapeciallly considering I am $70k deep in my jdm diesel right now and should be trying to recover some $$ by selling this stuff. Recarro seats alone were 7k lol.....cheaper than a heroin addiction I guess

I would be interested in buying everything together. How much for everything including the tailgate, plus shipping to Clover, SC 29710?

You can PM me if you wish to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom