Japanese auction specialty (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was browsing through the Japanese auctions this morning and came across this gem, lowered, factory icebox, tire swingout, and fur dash cover. amazing!!
1626800139259.png
1626800151737.png
1626800160125.png

Rocket Rabbit?
Or is it Rabbit Rocket?
Either way... :facepalm:

At first I was like...

Screenshot_20210327-220053_Chrome.jpg

But then I thought about the effort that went into making this rig. Someone took a lot of pride in this work and I can't bring myself to actually hate it. I actually like parts of it. The flares and overall fitment of the suspension and wheel combo is on point. Love the color. The overall proportions are great. There's definitley some creativity going on here and I really appreciate it.

It reminds me of a Geo Tracker I saw at a lowrider show recently:

IMGP3779.JPG

The world needs artists and sometimes those artists use cars at their preferred medium. I think it's brilliant. 4x4's from the 90s are becoming increasingly obscure, and I think it's important to preserve the ones that are left. If that means that a few get lowered and painted purple, so be it.

If I had the funds I'd "finish" this LC project by replacing the lowering springs with airbags. Could park it sitting on the frame for that sweet m a d t y t e j d m s t a n c e look. Then add a turbo and polish everything under the hood.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

yo those are definitely empty boxes of rubbers in the passenger foot well. shag dash, oh sh!t grab bar...shag in the 80. fo sho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom