SOLD Japan Spec. 4th Generation OEM 40 Series 3 lenses colors Tail lamps assy's 2020 model year updates are simply Here .....from NON-USA far away . (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com

MANY Detailed and notable Modern Factory Design Improvements in both corrosion resistance and electrical conductivity too ..

: Sealed O-Ring Connector Plugs water proof as they get ..

: : Longer Plug Tail Leeds excused in water proof loom

: no more 5mm machine screw B/S mounting lamps to rear frame member section on chassis ,

NOW : affixed threaded studs to lamp base housing only need a hex nut , simple 5 STAR approach I will give Toyota here

- Rubber water proof lamp bases boots are tight and snug , top shelf here

- ALL 3 lamp sockets have a independent ground wire
affixed to them with a brass rivet and then coated in green anti rust coating

$364

set / pair / LH and RH lamps sold together .....

O1CN01KiQK6Q1GxbO0GM40m_!!1695430689 -   1.jpg

Last edited:

DSCN6563.JPG

DSCN6570.JPG

Last edited:
DSCN9988.png

Last edited:
DSCN6603.JPG

Last edited:
The new feature and killer idea of a reverse lamp mirror shade to increase lumens when in back up mode

Last edited:
Last edited:
Man, what would those look like with LEDs ? :idea:

Last edited:
Those are HOT

I dig them. And I can appreciate the upgrades. I cant afford them though. I'm stuck with the $58 ones. With these new units do they make both a left and right? I always thought it odd that the lefts are discontinued. I have a few NOS left, but I just buy the RH and flip them upside down and use a LH lens.

I dig them. And I can appreciate the upgrades. I cant afford them though. I'm stuck with the $58 ones. With these new units do they make both a left and right? I always thought it odd that the lefts are discontinued. I have a few NOS left, but I just buy the RH and flip them upside down and use a LH lens.

YES of course there is a LH and RH , please examine the upright photos they have the typical factory black ink L and R on the new SILVER ZINC finish

Last edited:
I wish I had a set 😢

devo

Thanks for the order Uncle BOB , and the related ......

Your Set / pair of 2 will be shipped out Monday or Tuesday at the latest

just remember 1 important fact or thing here as you strap on these bad to the bone unicorns on you 1981 FJ43L-KC :

You Will Always Be Very Safe with KoiTo :

7903 - Copy1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom