January Toyota Trails (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ghostrider I

I wear many "heads" as I have many vehicles.
Threads
Just got it today, and the article about Logan's Run, was nothing short of exceptional. Never knew him, but the words said about him were a hell of a tribute and the event itself.

I never met Logan, but I have met his parents :) From what I hear, the apple does not fall far from the tree. You could not meet better people if you tried.

I only get the digital copies but it isn't loading for some reason.

@jamesurq got any print copies you can send my way?

Just got it today, and the article about Logan's Run, was nothing short of exceptional. Never knew him, but the words said about him were a hell of a tribute and the event itself.
@Ghostrider I I'm glad you liked the article. My Sister-in-law, Allison, was the one that wrote it. The photos were mine, with one from @lt1fire.

On a related note this issue was super late due in no small part to other written material we were waiting on for Trails. The Logan's Run issue was actually the Nov/Dec issue of Trails.

4E4AF525-2334-4789-AC99-3B7F5A42FE9F.jpeg

Lydia and I are just blown away! Thank you Nissa and Alex for such kind words about us and the event. Nissa beautifully nailed the feeling and atmosphere that we feel every year at Logan’s Run. We never looked at it as healing but but I guess that is exactly what it is for us. The photos are also great Alex. Thank you both for all of your hard work and effort in putting Logan’s Run in Toyota Trails. We are honored.

Kenny & Lydia

And thanks Alex for the early delivery!

View attachment 3206558
Lydia and I are just blown away! Thank you Nissa and Alex for such kind words about us and the event. Nissa beautifully nailed the feeling and atmosphere that we feel every year at Logan’s Run. We never looked at it as healing but but I guess that is exactly what it is for us. The photos are also great Alex. Thank you both for all of your hard work and effort in putting Logan’s Run in Toyota Trails. We are honored.

Kenny & Lydia

And thanks Alex for the early delivery!
I know I speak for Nissa when I say we both had an excellent time. After seeing the first draft of the Logan's Run article, I was excited for you guys and the rest of the ONSC to read it. Thank you for the kind words Kenny and Lydia, can't wait until the Meet & Greet in March.

@Ghostrider I I'm glad you liked the article. My Sister-in-law, Allison, was the one that wrote it. The photos were mine, with one from @lt1fire.

On a related note this issue was super late due in no small part to other written material we were waiting on for Trails. The Logan's Run issue was actually the Nov/Dec issue of Trails.
Alex, the mags arrived today. Strangely enough Nissa had just reached out to me that morning and sent me a pdf copy to look at. I was about half way through when the hard copy landed on my doorstep.

I've already thanked Nissa today but thank you for doing this the article was great and gave me the feeling of actually being at an ONSC event again. I always wanted to do a Logan's Run follow up to my original Logan article in Trails all those years ago but I didn't want to do it unless I was actually at the event and I could never had written it as well as Nissa anyway. From the bottom of my heart thank you for the magazines and thank both of you for putting together the amazing, heartfelt, article. Beers are on me when we meet again. :beer::cheers:

FINALLY got mine. They were sending them to my old house and the tenant was just holding onto them. GREAT article. Nice to see the non-cruiser outside perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom