January Meetup - 18th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What time at COTA? I'll search their site for cars and coffee...sounds like a blast.

The fellas start rolling in at 6am, believe it or not. I think that gets them in at no charge, but they like to set up an awning/tent, get some cookers going, etc... People come and go throughout the morning, up until 11 or noon. If you're familiar with Lot A, you'll find them in the corner of the lot closest to 812 and COTA Blvd.

1579114048949.png

Hey y’all! I will have the t-shirts with me again at the meeting. Yes I still have many of y’all’s lol! I meant to start messaging the remaining people to figure out meeting up or shipping them to you, but have not done it as of yet. I will be doing this very soon.

Hope to see y’all tomorrow!

See you guys there

The fellas start rolling in at 6am, believe it or not. I think that gets them in at no charge, but they like to set up an awning/tent, get some cookers going, etc... People come and go throughout the morning, up until 11 or noon. If you're familiar with Lot A, you'll find them in the corner of the lot closest to 812 and COTA Blvd.

View attachment 2183682
Unfortunately I worked all night Saturday Night...by the time it was time to go I was unconscious. I'll have to catch it next time. Sorry I missed you guys! Damn it.

nice pics and nice to meet you as well. Did you check those bell cranks?
I will when I rotate. . Pretty much everything now are cosmetic items. New mirrors, antenna, dash leather fixes. Can't justify paint. Would more likely trade trade up due to that major cost.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I worked all night Saturday Night...by the time it was time to go I was unconscious. I'll have to catch it next time. Sorry I missed you guys! Damn it.

No worries. I didn't make it either, too freakin' cold. The group meets out there for every Cars and Coffee.

No worries. I didn't make it either, too freakin' cold. The group meets out there for every Cars and Coffee.
I made it out there, VERY sparse crowd in Toyota corner, lots of cars at the event as usual, yes the GT was there, parked my M5 close to him, and it was way too cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom