Events/Trails January 2021 Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

Will you be there?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It was great seeing sow many folks show up and awesome to welcome in @MountNGoat and @rigger77 and welcome back @justintpryor . I am excited for the new year and making some new memories with all of you.

I will post a thread with the website I have been working for folks to see. It is functional so you can all sign up if you want to see the member area.

Please send me your TLCA number ASAP @DesertLake as the deadline for form submission is Jan 31st and I'd rather not wait until the last minute to get it submitted.

I will pay the artist the $180 to get him started tomorrow and post up art work as soon as he has some. Keep in mind that each revision will cost us more.

Sorry I missed the meeting, I'll try to make the next one. Love the website, is the sign up for club membership working? I was meaning to go so that I can pay my dues finally. Here's my TLCA number 27088.
Yeah you need to come to our meetings man! :) No the online dues thing is not operational yet. You will need to pay in person or send in a check. PM @DesertLake if you want to mail in a check.

Thanks for having me, excited to be part of the club! Looking forward to getting to know everyone, and thanks, Mark, for hosting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom