Jan/Feb 04 Trails out (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
if you have not yet received it, J/F 04 Trails are on their way!

and its another awesome issue.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed.

looking forward to it!

nuts...still not here....

fortunately, I'm now a first class upgrade :D

I have mine. Been first class for a long, long time. The only way to go really. The thing does not get beat to hell like many other items that I get that go bulk...

Great issue again.

Thanks to all that make it happen.

-Steve

I should have gone first class!

Got mine yesterday and I'm NOT 1st class :flipoff2:

Sweet issue. The paper feels different or is it just my imagination?

John H

also noticed 3 fj45's for 17-18k for sale in the clasified section ::)

Landpimp...

We did undergo a paper upgrade earlier in 03.

Rohweder, find Pat in Rio Vista (the FJ40), he had an extra copy for you if you can't wait.

This is our first issue with our new Renewal Envelopes. They are pretty cool... inside the magazine, you simply remove, check yes and note amout, insert payment info and return.

I'll check the box today, otherwise I am calling Pat! :)

Tony , I thought so, but this felt even different, regardless its SO nice ;)

Hmmmm, I had nothing inside my issue to renew with...no biggy I'm set till the end of the year.

John h

[quote author=TRT2 link=board=10;threadid=9369;start=msg87589#msg87589 date=1073662871]
Landpimp...

We did undergo a paper upgrade earlier in 03.

Rohweder, find Pat in Rio Vista (the FJ40), he had an extra copy for you if you can't wait.

This is our first issue with our new Renewal Envelopes. They are pretty cool... inside the magazine, you simply remove, check yes and note amout, insert payment info and return.

[/quote]

Oops, my bad. :slap:

If you were due for renewal in Jan/Feb or Mar/Apr, you got an envelope. Basically, it will arrive in your 2nd to last issue. Very convenient and easy to use (as requested by members - 'Make it convenient, make it easy!'

If you expired in Nov/Dec, we sent you one just in case :D

also, the renewal envelope highlights multi-year renewals too.

very neat stuff... very long overdue.

Many thanks!

[quote author=drohweder link=board=10;threadid=9369;start=msg87605#msg87605 date=1073664355]
I'll check the box today, otherwise I am calling Pat! :)
[/quote]

688-6957 ;)
BTW, I'll be passing through fairfield tomarow, hint,hint.....
PMK

Ho-hum.....still waiting.....Didn't get your message till monday (today). Suck if I missed you coming through town, would have liked to thief your TT:)

odd how your 1st class and I got mine before you and I'm just regualar ole mail.

[quote author=woody link=board=10;threadid=9369;start=msg89182#msg89182 date=1073951689]
FINALLY!

Now go away...I'm reading...
[/quote]

[quote author=Landpimp link=board=10;threadid=9369;start=msg89229#msg89229 date=1073956371]
odd how your 1st class and I got mine before you and I'm just regualar ole mail.
[/quote]

nope...I'll be 1st class with the Mar/April issue, NOT this one! ;)

[quote author=drohweder link=board=10;threadid=9369;start=msg89091#msg89091 date=1073944622]
Ho-hum.....still waiting.....Didn't get your message till monday (today). Suck if I missed you coming through town, would have liked to thief your TT:)
[/quote]

Dan,
I'm through town semi-frequently (posibly tomarow), PM me your addy or phone number and I'll stop by/call before shoving one in your box! :eek:
PMK

PMK:
PM'd you my digits, hope to see you manana.

oh yea, don't have a box so if you swing by just put it on the porch. (box is keyed)

That Cruiser Musings garbage sure sucks. Ruins the rest of what would be a great mag. Fire that a******! :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom