James Asti's two FJ25s for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
James Asti called me to say he's "thinning his herd," and I told him I'd post a notice in the FJ25 forum on MUD for him.

He wants to sell his two FJ25s: One is what he calls a 1958 soft-top model "barn fire" truck (butt ugly, but with usable mechanical parts). The other is a stocker and restorable 1960 soft-top model that's apparently in pretty good shape. (He didn't have any pics to send when I talked to him a couple of days ago.)

Anyway, he wants to sell both trucks together as a package and I believe he said he was asking $5k for the two. And, he'd prefer to sell them to an FJ25 enthusiast.

You can reach him at James@4x4Connection.com (he's in the Winchester, VA area). Or PM me for his phone #.

I want the one that TPI has

78552480.jpg

Once again, that's not TPI's FJ25, it's the one that's on display at the Toyota dealership in San Jose, Costa Rica. It does exist, it just has nothing to do with TPI, never did.

Henry's right, they haven't even straightened up the license bracket. Same tailgate Archie, just can't see it good in the black and whites from that angle.
CR6.JPG

Hey, this is a thread about Asti's rigs..........have him send us some pics. ;p

Cruiser_Nerd said:
Hey, this is a thread about Asti's rigs..........have him send us some pics. ;p
Oh like yeah, if it's from there you can only imaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagine what's been done to it.

Exiled said:
It does exist, it just has nothing to do with TPI, never did.

That's what I meant as far as it belonging to Hollingsworth. Lot of nerve making a claim like that. :rolleyes:

I had never heard that before.........what a tool to claim it as his!

Exiled said:
Once again, that's not TPI's FJ25, it's the one that's on display at the Toyota dealership in San Jose, Costa Rica. It does exist, it just has nothing to do with TPI, never did.

Junk said:
Oh like yeah, if it's from there you can only imaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagine what's been done to it.

I wondered how long it would take for you to see this. :D

You got pics of the second one as well?

So mike are you posting pictures of the one of the cruiser for sale or is this one on it's way to your house. Another upside down Tbird. I going to switch my Tbird next time I go to the cabin. Change it every month so I'll have it right half the time. :rolleyes:

John

Those are stock 16" FJ25 wheels, but the front hub caps are FJ40's since 25's never had selectable hubs and should have solid front hub caps.

Archie 1962 FJ25 said:
Mike,

Are those wheels are stock? Wondering what size tires they are running on them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom