jakes question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

on a cruiser forum, Cruiser

in the real world, Cruiser

so, Cruiser?

my friend thinks his cousins ford bronco is the bomb and i laugh at him all the time

This is kind of like asking what they think of Windows at the Mac World convention.

:D :D

osagecruiser said:
my friend thinks his cousins ford bronco is the bomb and i laugh at him all the time

well 2 things you can do.

take him wheeling and show him how much better Cruiser are

OR

take him out back and beat it outta him!

hahaha he also thinks his could beat erics the president of tac and i hope he takes it to the poker run in osage county

osagecruiser said:
hahaha he also thinks his could beat erics the president of tac and i hope he takes it to the poker run in osage county
Just currious, how old are you???

:D

Mace said:
Just currious, how old are you???

:D

17 going on 18, how old are you?

Jake, don't worry bout those full-size bronco and blazer types. Those rigs are okay and if'n all ya wanna do is throw mud on folks and look purdy drivin down to the mall.

Ask yer cousin if'n a bronco has ever driven around the world. A Cruiser has! And bout the same vinatge as yours too!

Stick with the Cruiser my man and (when your old enuff) you can do this to him when he's stuck in what little ditch he finds himself in :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

I've wheeled with all kinda rigs and for my money the Land Cruiser, any style, is better! We ran trails last weekend at Tuttle that built broncos couldn't get up. If I recall you were both in my rig when we ran some of um :grinpimp:

osagecruiser said:
13 almost 14 why???
so you were born after 1990 lol

I feel old ;)

my dads project tonight..trying to sort out wires and switches
wire.JPG
wire2.JPG

move this.......

please.

OK, it IS chattable, but a village that ignores it's young'ns is doomed.

Heh,

Ed

I guess my ;) wasn't enough.. Sheesh. relax I don't venture into the 40 column much.. Only to check up on Max... ;) (notice the wink this time.. )

Tech - Marc, I'd start by disconnected and removing as much of the harness as possible and getting out of the rig so you can check for fray, bad connections, etc. Be sure to label that switches as you disconnect and take yer time.

when they start that young you gotta make sure they're headed in the right direction. the bronco is nice-a/c, auto, 351. but you will never get the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom