SOLD Jacksonville, FL - Set of 4 BBS TRD Satin Black Pro Forged Wheels for Tundra/Sequoia/LC (Brand New + Heritage Center Caps & OEM Black Lugs) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought them with the intention of powder coating and mounting on my 200, but got cold feet since powder coating forged wheels seems to carry some risk of weakening and then the local guys didn't seem confident painting them. I decided to just skip the hassle and stick with my original wheels.

Price: $2000 for everything.

They're currently at my warehouse in Jacksonville and I'm flexible for pickup. I'd also be more than happy to ship them at actual cost. For reference, a quick check looks like total shipping would be $87 to Atlanta, $118 to Dallas, $125 to Boston, or $204 to Los Angeles.

4x Newest-version BBS Forged Wheels - PT9603420002
20x OEM PVD Black Lug Nuts - PT0760C20002
4x Heritage Center Caps - PT280-60200-05

I'll post some pictures tomorrow, but everything is brand new with only some of the plastic film and a few of the stickers pulled off the wheels by the powdercoat guys when I brought them in.

(I also have 4 brand new TPMS sensors (P/N 42607-33012) if you need them and those just happen to be the right ones for your truck. I can throw those in for $150 for all four.)

Ah - sorry about that! I'll pm these to you shortly, but also posting here for others.

IMG_9623.jpg
IMG_9622.jpg
IMG_9625.jpg

IMG_9620.jpg
IMG_9618.jpg

I bought them with the intention of powder coating and mounting on my 200, but got cold feet since powder coating forged wheels seems to carry some risk of weakening and then the local guys didn't seem confident painting them. I decided to just skip the hassle and stick with my original wheels.

Price: $2000 for everything.

They're currently at my warehouse in Jacksonville and I'm flexible for pickup. I'd also be more than happy to ship them at actual cost. For reference, a quick check looks like total shipping would be $87 to Atlanta, $118 to Dallas, $125 to Boston, or $204 to Los Angeles.

4x Newest-version BBS Forged Wheels - PT9603420002
20x OEM PVD Black Lug Nuts - PT0760C20002
4x Heritage Center Caps - PT280-60200-05

I'll post some pictures tomorrow, but everything is brand new with only some of the plastic film and a few of the stickers pulled off the wheels by the powdercoat guys when I brought them in.

(I also have 4 brand new TPMS sensors (P/N 42607-33012) if you need them and those just happen to be the right ones for your truck. I can throw those in for $150 for all four.)
Are they still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom