SOLD Jacksonville, Fl : 1998 LC with only 56k miles and rear locker!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(138, 74, 74)
With all that is going on, I have decided to speed up retirement and the LC is just not in that plan. So up for sale is my 1998 Land Cruiser with 56k miles. I'm the second owner and it has been a Florida truck it's whole life - no rust!!! I purchased it from a retired heart surgeon who used it a his Home Depot truck. Maintenance was done by local Toyota specialized shop (unfortunately not at the dealership). Timing belt was done about 3 years and 2k miles ago(see pic) as well as all fluids. It is all stock except for TRD Tundra 18s and brand new Falken Wildpeak ATW3s. I have the factory 16s with Michelins (dry rotted) and the running boards.

The truck is in exceptional condition but will need a few thing to make it perfect. Somethings listed may sound picky but I wanted to make sure to disclose everything.

Major:
- Repair sunroof - does not open - I was going to do a full roof rack so I did not care about this

Minor:
- Replace driver side seat bottom
- Replace heater Ts
- Replace driver door lock actuator (works intermittently)
- Repair carpet on driver side
- Dye or replace driver door panel due to discoloration on top
- Fix D light in cluster
- PDR a small dent on D-pillar
- Professional detail to remove light scratches from brush - Touch up door edges.
- Replace front ash tray - currently can't remember where I put it
- Retint front windows
- Radiator top shows discoloration and new owner may want to replace as PM.

Asking $22,000

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

Last edited:
sent you a message

You guys crack me up.
1. I know him personally
2. Hes been to our dealership and I think hes a wonderful guy.
3. Hes a wholesale buyer.
4. He knows more about the market than all of you combined, he doesn't need your bleeding heart.
5. If you have a problem with Capitalism, theres something wrong with you.
6. If you think he is breaking even or losing money thats funny. I congratulate him on his well deserved intelligent investment.
7. Hes a great guy if you get it you'll be happy. Im still hoping I get it. Id like it for myself.

Nothing wrong with capitalism. The fact that you hide rusted out frames and hike up buckets is comical. Another run of the mill flip em and slip em dealer. I feel bad for all the schmucks who overpay for your "work".

Nothing wrong with capitalism. The fact that you hide rusted out frames and hike up buckets is comical. Another run of the mill flip em and slip em dealer. I feel bad for all the schmucks who overpay for your "work".
One of the things that make such a great forum distasteful are people who slander good businesses. All of our carfax's are on the site for free. We have 100s of feedback all over the internet and not one complaint of rusty frames. We purposefully don't buy salt road vehicles. There are businesses around us that do. We probably have the most rust free inventory in the country. Calling people who buy the best Schmucks puts it all in perspective.

For people looking for the finest examples with nicest frames feel free to check out our site and our feedback for yourself. We are in our 7th year of putting out the best.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom