SOLD Jacksonville- 1997 LX450 Unlocked - Unaffiliated (Help Needed) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Hey All,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this request.

I'm wondering if anyone has had a chance to physically check out this LX450 in Jacksonville? Or if someone knowledgeable is in the vicinity and would mind going to take a look, or recommend an intelligent shop to perform a PPI.

Inventory Unit Detail King's Chariot Jacksonville, FL (904) 419-7272

Thanks in advance for the help!

Glenn
484-557-9707

I looked at an 80 series that a gentleman bought from them, and I have to say, at least for that specific one, their build is purely lipstick. Yes, they had added some very nice parts to his rig, but they hadn't addressed basic maintenance items. He spent a few thousand on the basics, and ultimately sold the vehicle for thousands below his purchase price. At their price point, I expect a fully sorted rig. No sense in spending twice as much as a rig is worth only to have to add $$ on top of that for maintenance that wasn't done.

I personal experience, but I’ve only heard negative about them. I would look for one from a private seller. They are out there.

When you ask them questions, they play a cat and mouse game. They’ll tell you all about their thorough inspections and all the things they’ve improved on the vehicle with the modifications without telling you they actually did any needed maintenance. Most of the maintenance will be simple an oil change.

Do some research. Their trucks are pretty, but their prices are not. I have talked with a few owners that were 100% satisfied. But I think the vast majority have an expectation for a well sorted truck, and many of these still require some work.

Thanks all. Simply said, it did not work out - and I continue the search / quest.

No further action needed here.

Thanks all. Simply said, it did not work out - and I continue the search / quest.

No further action needed here.
Keep looking here for a great FJ80. Mud Classified is the best place to get a good clean rig that is well maintained. And you can see, all the help/advice you will get from the forum. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom