For Sale Jackson, FL (King's Chariot) - 2006, $28.5,133,000mi (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Outside Link
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/ctd/d/2006-toyota-land-cruiser-exceptional/7201416435.html
I know the market is a bit irregular now, but can someone verify for me if King's Chariot actually get what they ask for their LCs and LXs? Last week these guys had a halfway built out 80 series (don't remember the year) with 268,000 on the clock listed at $29,000. The truck is now gone, but surely someone didn't pay that figure - no way, right?

2006 Toyota Land Cruiser Exceptional Southern No Rust - cars &...
00u0u_gVWHdQGdqGn_0gw0b1_600x450.jpg

JacksonVILLE. They want to be French.

5 grand premium not a big deal for some people. If it were 22,000 it would be gone in a day. It will sell no problem.

5 grand premium not a big deal for some people. If it were 22,000 it would be gone in a day. It will sell no problem.

If the norm is paying a $5k premium on a $22k vehicle, then it’s time for me to get into the LC flipping bidnuss.

Do a search on then these guys. Runaway.
Do a search on google reviews, facebook, instagram, ebay, cars.com, cargurus, and autotrader if you want the whole unvarnished story. Dont miss flickr.com/kingschariot/sets if you want to see 7 years of builds and sales. This site will have its opinions. Those sites will have real sales. We stand behind every car we sell. We only buy the nicest and sell the nicest examples. We will put our builds up against any builder in the country any time. We are ICON, ARB and Dobinsons dealers. All of them stand behind our builds as well. By the way its sold and it will get a full build. Its going to Argentina.

Last edited:

But it's unlikely the kind of people how could care less about $5K are the kind of people looking to buy a vehicle for only $22K to begin with. More likely your 200 series crowd.

Here in AZ 100 series pop up on local classifieds for $25-$30K frequently, even with less than 100K and nobody buys them. They sit for weeks or lower the price until someone eventually bites.

But it's unlikely the kind of people how could care less about $5K are the kind of people looking to buy a vehicle for only $22K to begin with.

Here in AZ 100 series pop up on local classifieds for $25-$30K frequently, even with less than 100K and nobody buys them. They sit for weeks or lower the price until someone eventually bites.
Out of curiosity, what do you think is a fair price for the truck as presented in the ad - knowing you have not seen it in person?

Bragging about sales volume and can't even chip in a couple of bucks to this site.

Good grief, I despise everything about flippers.

Oh yeah, and who doesn't love it when they spam Craiglist nationwide with their "private party" ads.

ll. 7 million in sales last year and most were older Toyotas. We only buy the nicest and sell the nicest examples. We will put our builds up against any builder in the country any time.
Good to know. Quick question: That belt moulding looks like it was recently replaced. Did you source it from Ebay? Mine are looking pretty ragged and the paint is starting to flake off.

Bragging about sales volume and can't even chip in a couple of bucks to this site.

Good grief, I despise everything about flippers.

Oh yeah, and who doesn't love it when they spam Craiglist nationwide with their "private party" ads.

Your post is a great political commercial. Very little facts and a lot of emotion.
1 Were not flippers were a dealer.
2 Sales volume wasn't to brag but to make it clear we have many of our rigs all over the world. Hearing from a couple people and staying on this site for information (not unlike your post) is not a way to get facts.
3 Our ad was a dealer ad go click on it and read the top.
4. Not one thing you said had any facts in it.

Have a blessed weekend guys. If you know of a clean 80, 100 or 200 for sale in the southeast or southwest send me a message. We pay for leads. thanks

Every flipper thinks they have it all figured out. They've got some new angle that the public hasn't seen before.
It's comical.

================================

When you guys/gals see any of these flippers slithering around Mud, don't be afraid to call them out. They're using this forum for commercial gain. It's not fair to businesses who pay fees to keep the lights on here.

And, of course, there will be the dummies who don't understand the damage flippers do to a car hobby. Which is a sad fact that has been repeated over and over and over.

Higher insurance rates.
More taxes.
Harder to find parts. More expensive parts.
Increased theft.
More difficult for new hobbyists to get involved.
Flippers attract more flippers. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom