• PLEASE READ >>> Accounts Security Locked

The link above goes to a thread in the Announcements - Help - Testing section of the forum....you are welcome to follow normal menu structure and find it there. ~woody

For Sale Jackman Wheels

5 Older style "Jackman" wheels. Originally white, exposed sides have been sprayed with black bedliner. 15 X 8 with 3.75 backspacing. $100 or Make Offer!
Located in San Bernadino, CA 92352. Can ship, but would be costly! Have Greyhound nearby as well. Willing to meet!
PM if interested. Thanks!
100_2845.jpg
100_2846.jpg
100_2847.jpg

ginericLC

Wagon Wheeler!
I believe I have a set still. I'll look tonight. I may have shipped them off with the 55s. If I don't shoot you a PM in the next day shoot me one because I forget a lot lately. Know anyone going to Cruise Moab? Because shipping these to Canada would be spendy.

That would be terrific. Do you have a set of 4 or 5? Size? Price? Photos?
If you can strap them to a pallet, shipping to Blaine, WA isn't too bad - I can pick them up there.
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing what you have.

Finally found a set of 4 vintage 8-spoke Jackmans. Anybody have a spare single they would sell in this size? 15X8 6X5.5
I'd take a steelie or an aluminum one!
Thx.
Cheers.
:)

ERNRAM

SILVER Star
I believe I have a set still. I'll look tonight. I may have shipped them off with the 55s. If I don't shoot you a PM in the next day shoot me one because I forget a lot lately. Know anyone going to Cruise Moab? Because shipping these to Canada would be spendy.
Still have This?

Thanks
Ernie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom