Jack compartment mystery plate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
While removing my fender flares yesterday I was digging around in the bottom of my jack compartment for some of the nuts and plastic pieces. I was using a magnet tool and stuck to something much bigger than a nut. It moved around a lot and I couldn’t get it out without removing the jack mount. This is what I pulled out.

What is it and where does this belong? Is this even a part that goes with the 80 series? There was also an old spark plug and a couple other random nuts and bolts in there from the previous owner. I’m thinking it was kind of their junk compartment.

I have a 97 fzj80.
26D51B0A-A953-46DE-94D2-00D7C41CE221.jpeg

While removing my fender flares yesterday I was digging around in the bottom of my jack compartment for some of the nuts and plastic pieces. I was using a magnet tool and stuck to something much bigger than a nut. It moved around a lot and I couldn’t get it out without removing the jack mount. This is what I pulled out.

What is it and where does this belong? Is this even a part that goes with the 80 series? There was also an old spark plug and a couple other random nuts and bolts in there from the previous owner. I’m thinking it was kind of their junk compartment.

I have a 97 fzj80.View attachment 1929626

Fuel pump access floor cover

Fuel pump assembly cover on top of the fuel tank, think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom