J springs and LTR shocks

• Thread starter Trunk Monkey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Landpimp

Landpimp

Well, I don't know, but I run LTR"s on the rear of my 80 with OME 864's with a 1.5" Slee spacer.........I have had no problems. LTR's are the same length as normal OME shocks.....alot of folks think they are longer

Trunk Monkey

Trunk Monkey

I know the "LT" is long travel, I just don't know if it's long enough to match up to the "L" shocks.

Scott_sFZJ80

Scott_sFZJ80

I’m just guessing but wouldn’t the Long Travel Remote Reservoir give more allowance for travel than the L shocks in addition to the benefits of cooling? Once again I’m only guessing. :D

X

xl715

The L shocks are longer then the LTR. Kinda decieving I thought. But the L shocks are recommended to be ran with the J springs. I run J springs L shocks and spacers all around and can articulate just fine. I liked the idea of the LTR's also but if they aren't long enough, they're just not long enough!!

Landpimp

Landpimp

can't you read? I said the LTR's are NO longer than a normal OME.........I shale not waste my breath anymore.

[quote author=FZJFillmore link=board=2;threadid=9633;start=msg84561#msg84561 date=1073263414]
I know the "LT" is long travel, I just don't know if it's long enough to match up to the "L" shocks.
[/quote]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom