J springs and LTR shocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, I don't know, but I run LTR"s on the rear of my 80 with OME 864's with a 1.5" Slee spacer.........I have had no problems. LTR's are the same length as normal OME shocks.....alot of folks think they are longer

I’m just guessing but wouldn’t the Long Travel Remote Reservoir give more allowance for travel than the L shocks in addition to the benefits of cooling? Once again I’m only guessing. :D

Are they the same length or shorter?

The L shocks are longer then the LTR. Kinda decieving I thought. But the L shocks are recommended to be ran with the J springs. I run J springs L shocks and spacers all around and can articulate just fine. I liked the idea of the LTR's also but if they aren't long enough, they're just not long enough!!

can't you read? I said the LTR's are NO longer than a normal OME.........I shale not waste my breath anymore.

[quote author=FZJFillmore link=board=2;threadid=9633;start=msg84561#msg84561 date=1073263414]
I know the "LT" is long travel, I just don't know if it's long enough to match up to the "L" shocks.
[/quote]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom