I've joined the 200 club. 2021 Land Cruiser HE has arrived! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Since Land Cruisers will not be sold in the US after 2021 I jumped at this Magnetic Gray Heritage Edition. I've been waiting for it to arrive for the last month. I owned it about an hour before I took the roof basket off so it will fit in the garage and I really don't like it anyway. So far it has 15 miles on it! Time to start reading the 200 forum. As you can see I like gray Land Cruisers! It's now time to start building the 2003 which I've owned since it was new.

Chris

20210508_134854a.jpg
20210508_134931a.jpg
20210508_135508a.jpg
20210508_135604a.jpg

Congrats! I really like that color..

Now any time you take it to the dealer for service, lock your glovebox and keep the key blade with you. Even good dealers are notorious for breaking the recirculate door on these vehicles when checking the cabin filter, and it can be very difficult to prove they did it.

man i wanted that color, couldn't find one anywhere that didn't have the third row. In fact the only two in grey I could find was in CA (pasadena I think) and Twin Falls Idaho. Both with third row though. So I ended up with a white HE, which i'm not upset about. White is a timeless color, I just liked the rarity of the grey HE. Bought mine just a few days ago.

Picked up my black '21 HE yesterday. Thought I'd found a grey one in north AL but the sales person didn't know the different between an HE and a base LC, we were both surprised when he wheeled around in the base and I had to tell him it was the wrong vehicle. Lesson learned, I should have had him send me a video or some photos. After searching through what seemed like a couple of hundred dealers I finally found a dealer in Annapolis that had 3 HEs (2 black and 1 silver) and a dealer in St. Louis with 1 black HE (I found several white HEs online but wasn't interested in white so didn't call those dealers). Suffice to say there aren't many '21 HEs out there for sale right now (at least in the SE US) and every dealer I spoke with isn't getting any more. The grey looks great and I would've happily taken a grey one home but the black suits me just fine. Glad to be in the LC club finally!

Picked up my black '21 HE yesterday. Thought I'd found a grey one in north AL but the sales person didn't know the different between an HE and a base LC, we were both surprised when he wheeled around in the base and I had to tell him it was the wrong vehicle. Lesson learned, I should have had him send me a video or some photos. After searching through what seemed like a couple of hundred dealers I finally found a dealer in Annapolis that had 3 HEs (2 black and 1 silver) and a dealer in St. Louis with 1 black HE (I found several white HEs online but wasn't interested in white so didn't call those dealers). Suffice to say there aren't many '21 HEs out there for sale right now (at least in the SE US) and every dealer I spoke with isn't getting any more. The grey looks great and I would've happily taken a grey one home but the black suits me just fine. Glad to be in the LC club finally!
congrats. I love the black. Almost bought black but have a mile long dirt driveway so wasn't sure i wanted to try and keep that clean. Although this time of year doesn't matter what color you have - they're all muddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom