I’ve Gotta Buy the Whole Switch?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My heated seat knob is, well, not where it should be. Can I buy just the knob??

F9091C74-4904-4DC6-B7ED-D9C704D97761.jpeg

Do you want the polished or non polished version??

That said, how long has it been missing? If not long I would be looking under the seats. It is probably in some hook that only a contortionist can reach.

Do you want the polished or non polished version??

That said, how long has it been missing? If not long I would be looking under the seats. It is probably in some hook that only a contortionist can reach.
I unbolted the seats and couldn’t find the dang switch. I’m afraid all hope is lost.

Valve core cover? It’s been a few years , but there was a post of someone who found something easy to put on there. Might have been a Lego or Lego person?

Clipped the light washers after their first zip clip. That’s a random 50mm m10 bolt. It measured 9.75 on the smooth part. Nice right fit. I think the line is 10mm internal for future planner s ahead.
It’s held pretty good by the zip clip, but I’m going to paint some electrical tape on it anyhow so the head doesn’t end up banging on that inner fender.

View attachment 3085343
This post ended up in wrong thread.

Valve core cover? It’s been a few years , but there was a post of someone who found something easy to put on there. Might have been a Lego or Lego person?

Lego head would be pretty sweet. I'm not missing any of my knobs but would really consider swapping them out as it would look hilarious.

Lego head and super glue has been going strong for a few years now. The price of the switch is unnecessary just to fix that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom