It's time to get off your ass and wheel florida cruiserheads (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
TRIP ALERT...

its the 29-31st of july we are camping out friday night and wheeling Alpha Pit and Bravo Pit saturday and sunday...There are trails there from wickedly insane to super mellow with nice views of cliffs...There is also a few rock gardens with gnarly climbs and offcamber crap...so if ya dont like that stuff you can just watch or jump in a buddies truck...I have a 3 hour drive i know some of you guys have a 5 hour drive but trust me its worth it, ive seen rock buggies have problems with some of this crap here. We will all be camping out at a campground about 20 mins from Alpha Pit....Don't miss out, YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!!!

Shoot me a PM or an e-mail back if you have questions or to tell me your coming...

safe travels...
-Al

Where?

Where is this located in North Florida? To me, everything is North Florida :cool:

Ocala...you can check out FLCA.org for more information or just pm me if you would like..

Im In, PM'd you

Sweet....that make like ohhh about 8 rigs or so...

Is she riding your ass?

Hey now hunny...i stayed up til 1am putting those freakin things in....im ready to rock.

lowtideride said:
Hey now hunny...i stayed up til 1am putting those freakin things in....im ready to rock.

WAY TO GO AL!!!!!!
how was it the second time?

to tell ya the truth i wish i would have done the front first. becasue i got it dialed in a lil better than the rear....but, i have had it up to about 50 with out any new noises....its really low with the tru 33.5s (35inchers) i love it and cant wait for this weekend to wheel it....i'll post pics...

-Al

thanks for aalllllll the help brotha...could not have done it with out ya....

lowtideride said:
to tell ya the truth i wish i would have done the front first. becasue i got it dialed in a lil better than the rear....but, i have had it up to about 50 with out any new noises....its really low with the tru 33.5s (35inchers) i love it and cant wait for this weekend to wheel it....i'll post pics...

-Al

thanks for aalllllll the help brotha...could not have done it with out ya....

you are very welcome!

did you know you can still adjust the rear in the vehicle ;)
as far as back lash and wear pattern.....

yeah, after this trip in gonna check the back lash agian and prob. tighten it up some more...

-Al

Anyone who is getting this late and still wants to show... we are staying at Oklawaha campground in Ocala Florida...i will arrive around 7-8 to set up camp....look for the velveeta...

-Al

those who are not camping we are picking up some more trucks at the pilot station at road 326 and I-75 in Ocala at that intersection there are two, for whatever reason we will be at one of them between 9-10 am on saturday....

Outstanding wheeling spot!
If you didn't make it, you missed out on a good trip.
Thanks Al and Trace for initiating a couple first timers.
Al, you wheel like a wild man :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom