Its time to do some thing !!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wheeler pass, Dry lake bed, Back way to Jean, Some thing guys ???

92387032_4243539235659792_961607967432507392_n.jpg

Larry i didnt see this and started a separate thread proposing we meet for a trip tomorrow.

I was just going to say that. Thanks @mdv638. @LARRYG36 get over in this thread. I think we're all up for something just trying to decide what.

Hey Everybody,

Let's commit to doing Wheeler Pass tomorrow as a good-to-meet-cha run and to blow out the cobwebs from winter.

Meet at the parking lot of the Distill at the 215 and N. Durango (map). Let's shoot for 9 am. Bring any FRS (walkie talkie) radios if you've got them. I'm not sure how many of us has ham or CB yet. I've got a few extra FRS radios I can lend people. You should probably bring a mask just in case we need to get close for some reason.

Spread the word.
Cheers!

Dang that sounds like a fun run but I won't be able to make this run. but take lots of pics and be safe
JP

We need a longer notice time, like at least a week or two.
For sure. It was just a spontaneous thing this time but from now on things will be planned out in advanced.

Speaking of planning, please check out the ideas thread and add in anything you think would be fun to do.

When is the next trip? We should target something May 8th?
That's a good idea. Why don't we go up to the area where the Gambol used to take place? Any neat trails up there to run?

I've also got my white knuckle rock sliders installed so maybe the trails down to the river that got mentioned last week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom