It's time for you to upgrade your junk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone going to bigger and more badass suspension mod? If so, do you really want those old springs and shocks to take up precious space in your garage? I could help you out you know! I gotta start somewhere so this might as well be it!! 8)

Ali

Cruise the classifieds dude. :flipoff2:

There's tons of used stuff out there. When I went to 4.56's, I gave my gears to some other guys that needed them. When I went to J springs and L shocks, I sold what I had for a decent price and everyone was happy. Done the same with bumpers, rims, tires etc.

Next up is 4.56 arb'd chunks in the spring :flipoff2:

Check out the classified and buy my 36's and rims mofo. :flipoff2:

4.56 ARBed chunks? hmmmm?

Daddy's baby needs new gears (and lockers)...

gimme gimme! :'(

I tried a junk upgrade, but my junkdumbass1.1 clashed with my subtlegoodidea 2.5 software causing a user flipoff2 error in junks rear network port...... :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :p :D

Yeah, I've looking in the classifieds. Mostly non 80 stuff with the occasional 80 stuff thrown in. I'll keep looking but I just wanted to get the word out. Prolly should post a copy in the wanted section too!

I love my ARB junk !

I have OEM running boards that are going to the dump. Just come and get them. It will only cost a beer. They are under the bush in front yard and the beer is in the cooler, only take ONE.

Landtoy - you should sell those boards. Last summer I sold a set for like $300 or something and got $75 to install them. There are buyers out there - you just gotta find them.

Someone must be selling their OME medium springs and shocks ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom