It’s time again to show off your bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found this thread while starting my planning stage to build my own rear bumper. I'll throw pictures of my bumpers in here. They're crude DIY types. Starting a proper rear bumper build soon, and keeping my eyes out out for a nice ARB bull front bumper!

20191031_104735.jpg

20191103_173223.jpg

Tube work on the bumper originally by sror back in 09. Cut apart and modified to work with my new front end about a year ago. I'm a fan.

PXL_20201103_185324871.jpg

Tube work on the bumper originally by sror back in 09. Cut apart and modified to work with my new front end about a year ago. I'm a fan.

gosh way to ruin such a nice 60 don't you know these are collectable classics. What nerve.

gosh way to ruin such a nice 60 don't you know these are collectable classics. What nerve.
He's just building the way Toyota should have. Toyota needed to send a few engineers out for a series of runs down some US trails. Do the John Bull or Holy Cross
in a stock 60 and see how collectable the 60 is after the trip

He's just building the way Toyota should have. Toyota needed to send a few engineers out for a series of runs down some US trails. Do the John Bull or Holy Cross
in a stock 60 and see how collectable the 60 is after the trip

I was joking, mine is also "ruined"

the thing about collectables is you can't take them with you when you go. The memories, on the other hand, are all you have in the end. I can make more memories
with a truck that takes me where I want to go

That's my mentality as well. The truck is a tool that enables me to do the things I want with people I enjoy spending time with. The tool changes to fit my needs, not the other way around.

It just so happens that changing the tool to fit my needs is a very fun hobby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom