Its raining, what to do... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there anything cool to check out when it rains over here?

For example in Tx rain equals mud so sometimes it would be fun. Or any creeks that swell up nicely to check out?

Feel free to call or text if u want to meet
210-365-2k

Any creeks that are crossable dont really "swell" they just go from dry to wash you away flash flood. Some of the forest trails up off of old stage road are fun to tool around on after a storm. Just make sure your sence of direction is intact so you can find your way back out!

Is there anything cool to check out when it rains over here?

Lol. Still got the southern mentality huh? I'm from Louisiana, so I can relate to how you feel. The best time to go wheeling down south was always when it stormed. The mud comes out, and it was cool enough that getting out and getting yourself unstuck didn't kill you from heat stroke. It always made me feel like I was on safari too. :cool:

Around here it's always dry, and you can hardly find any mud. You'll get to appreciate never being stuck in the mud though. Nobody ever really gets stuck here, you can always stack a rock or dig out the snow to get yourself out. Back home when you got stuck in the mud, you had to make 15 phone calls to find someone to get your butt out. It's just a different type of wheeling here. :)

In the mountain this time of year rain is white and it piles up on the ground. We use chains on our tires to get through it if it gets too deep.

I usually stay home and use a rain day as a garage day...work on the 4x4 or any other one of the projects out of the 1000's I have.

Haha it's always more fun in the wet back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom