Builds “It’s only an axle swap and a motor swap” aka AK2AL aka Dream Build (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You are setting the bar high not only with your starting point but also with the dream build list and the SSS2020 goal! Awesome!!

He will buy and sell 4 more trucks by June.

You are setting the bar high not only with your starting point but also with the dream build list and the SSS2020 goal! Awesome!!

I’ve got 3 cutomer trucks lined up right now, but this ole gal is rolling in behind them to get going.

plan to have:
1) them gone
2) motor pulled
3) 80 axles out
4) cases built

in 6-8 weeks while I finish up the 80s, install lift in shop, and wait on last of special parts

He will buy and sell 4 more trucks by June.

Yeah maybe, but not this one. This is exactly what I’ve been looking for, I have all the parts I need, and now have the space and tools I need. So, go eat a dick :grinpimp:

I just put a 40 on eBay a minute ago and will list an 80 this weekend. Pays the bills.

That pig looks good from where I’m sitting. Just fix the trans and roll on.

You just don’t want other people to have badass pigs like yours I think. Poopoo face.

Why are you going to ruin that great paint?

I don’t have to. I like it fine.

MY dream build in MY head isn’t blue.
Not a priority.

I didn’t start with a nice, almost running driving rig. Mine had a bent frame and was tboned/ totaled

Remember, he started off as a Marine

60089F00-8926-45A2-967D-0FFCC8D7080C.jpeg

You got stickers

That is an impressive project. I expect you will be driving it over in a few weeks

Last I was told he was making those spring conversions for 55s!!! Supposedly any day now!

trail tailor? This should be pretty close. Well see when it shows. I’m getting him to not weld it completely together for easier modification.

That is an impressive project. I expect you will be driving it over in a few weeks

Yeah. February 31th I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom