Its on RollerSkates! Pictures! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have since put on 33x10.5 BFG MTs! Just thought i would get a picture of the funny.

rollerscate1.jpg

rollerscate2.jpg

I thought my tires look small!! Ill be doing 33s in the spring too.

Hodag

oh btw, this one is called

"Scooby Dumb" or the "Racoon"

what size are those?? i have been putting off new springs because of my newer tires. i hope those are not 31x10.5x15. lift looks good which one was it (i can see ome shocks)

how about and after pic

:D i used a set of 30s for my cruiser to roll around on while i did my soa

Those tires are 235/75...its what was on it when I got it.
The suspension is a 4" OME,,,,I need to clear the snow to get the after pics!

i forget that some of you guys live where it snows, it around 60 deg here. I'm not a tire expert so not sure what size 235/75 is, i hope its not the same thing as 31x10.5, i really need to fix my tired ass springs.

beaufort-fj60 said:
i forget that some of you guys live where it snows, it around 60 deg here. I'm not a tire expert so not sure what size 235/75 is, i hope its not the same thing as 31x10.5, i really need to fix my tired ass springs.

What size wheel?

265/75R16 would be very close to 31x10.5.

235/75R16 = 30x9.25
235/75R15 = 29x9.25

http://www.jeeptech.com/javaAps/conv.html

At least the Heep boards are good for something! :eek: :grinpimp:

Who do you think put the side stripes on ? Does anyone else have that? Most people tell me its gay.

Nicholas

i love the stripes. remind me of an old op or hobie look. its awesome. they will look even tighter if you ever tint it

I like these stripes...

073.jpg

i love that pic!! it was my walpaper for awhile! I also love stripes. My cruiser has the painted graphic on the side. Its actually 4 colors total! It looks nice too!!

Here are the updated pics with the 33x10.5 BFG MT's.....alittle dark, but its starting to snow again!
Notice the rear red indicator on the passanger side........lost that last night!

RCA_0573.JPG

RCA_0574.JPG

vorteced62 said:

:D i used a set of 30s for my cruiser to roll around on while i did my soa

funny pic .. I remember whet I perform my SO setup with 33" .. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom